The professional will work on localization projects for Amazon products, that is, adapt and translate content into different languages. The company has several digital services, such as the virtual assistant Alexa and the streaming platform Prime Video, which need to be adapted to the context of each language and region.
For this, the company seeks native speakers of Brazilian Portuguese, French and German who are proficient in English. The requirements are anything but basic, after all, it’s Amazon:
- diploma in communication, translation or languages;
- 3+ years of experience with project management;
- 3+ years of experience with content translation;
- experience with projects at a global level.
As differentials, the company lists:
- master’s degree in linguistics or translation;
- PMP or PRINCE certification for project management;
- experience with the concepts of Operational Excellence and Lean Management;
- knowledge of other languages.
To apply, you need to create an account at amazon.jobs and follow the guidelines. Good luck!
Tip: When searching for vacancies on job sites in Ireland, type “portuguese” or “brazilian portuguese” in the search field, as many companies are looking for candidates who are fluent in English and Portuguese (or other languages).