Dublin’s Trinity College is offering scholarships for some of its master’s programs. The scholarship covers one year of course, in addition to accommodation, travel and food costs for a total of € 35,000 (approximately R$172,500 ).
The courses participating in the program are:
- Master in Literary Translation;
- Masters in Theater and Performance;
- Master in Film Studies – Theory, History and Practice.
Interested parties must register for the master’s program before sending the application to the scholarship, as the application number is required during registration. It is possible to apply before being accepted into the course, however the granting of the scholarship is subject to the candidate’s acceptance in the program he / she wishes.
To apply, you must have a bachelor’s degree with an average of 7 or above, or be enrolled in a postgraduate course. In addition, you must be a member of ABEI (Brazilian Association of Irish Studies) and be up to date with the annual fee, which costs R$50.
Registrations can be made until April 10 through the email ccint.Thch@usp.br with the subject “ABEI-HADDAD Fellowship”. The necessary documents are as follows:
- Application form;
- Motivation letter, explaining why you chose the program and how
- your research can be beneficial (maximum of 3 pages or 1500 words);
- Recently written academic article (maximum of 7 pages or 3000 words);
- English proficiency certificate (IELTS, TOEFL, Cambridge or similar);
- School history of the previous university;
- Curriculum Vitae and Curriculum Lattes;
- Two reference letters written in English;
- A copy of the passport, which must be valid until the end of the
- exchange program.
The scholarship winners will be announced on June 20. Selected candidates must submit a report after the first six months and the results of the final dissertation after returning to Brazil.
More information can be obtained on the Trinity College Dublin website or on the ABEI website.